Friday 28 June 2013

Finally

So, after a few false starts, otherwise known as " I really didn't understand how to use this very simple blog tool because I don't myself read blogs"  I've finally gotten a title and am ready to start documenting my terribly interesting life.
In case you don't read my previous blogs I'm in the army, I have recently decided to start stripping, I have a degree and have held a couple very respectable careers.  I will maybe go into why I quit these great jobs later, but I'm not sure that I'll ever divulge what they were out of fear that somone I know come across this.
I strip because, as i have learned, I really like it.  All day at work I feel unsexy (have been single for ages after an ego crushing break up) and try to stay feeling unlady like and unsexy to make my work life easier.  Stripping, is challenging, before you judge read on:  It's challenging because the money is made in dances.  I'm not someone who was ever good at flirting or "getting guys to like me" despite fairly regularly being told that I'm hot, so for me hussle guys for dances is a big deal.  I'm used to rejection, so I don't mind when guys don't buy dances but it feels really good for strangers to tell me I'm beautiful and then chose me for a dance over other girls is a huge ego boost.  Despite remarkably low self worth... hmm I just hit on something key here.
I always said that I have very low self esteem, but I truly believe that i am beautiful, intelligent, funny, caring, loyal.... and many other great things.  But, really what I have is low self worth.  Other girls feel they are too good to take their clothes off for money and let strangers grope them, but they have very low self esteem.

I've gotten a little off point here.  But, that was an important break through for me.

Previously, I always felt that I was too good for stupid trend diets.  Recently though I got back from a work trip eating shit rations, and not working out.  (I really hate my day job).  I've felt like shit, put on about ten pounds and have just been unmotivated.  Except for dancing, which is new and exciting.  So, after hearing so many great things, I decided to buck up and give isagenix a try. 
To be honest; I felt like shit, big smelly diarrhea most of the day.  By the time supper time came around, and I had a nap I started to feel better.  I'm definitely not experiencing the great energy and stuff that I heard about, but I'm telling myself that my body is flushing out toxins and I'll feel better after my cleanse days.


This was a slow read, sorry guys.  This was more an quick back brief on me and why I'm blogging. Stay with me haha don't lose hope a stripper soldier?!  You know this is gonna be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment