Sunday 30 June 2013

Crazy in Love

I know I've said it before, but I love stripping.  I don't make tonnes of cash, and I really don't care, because I'm making more than i would at a traditional part time job, or doing nothing at all, and I'm having fun.  It also builds my self esteem.  The men are very flattering, mostly they are nice and respectful (reasonably haha) and they genuinely seem to enjoy my company.  This is such a change from people at my day job, which is so high school, and you succeed by how well you get along with your bosses, not by how well you get along with your patients. 
There's another girl at in my unit similar to me.  We have both been in for more than a couple years and we are both regularly requested by other other units to come work with them.  We get along well with the people we support, and do our jobs really well.  But, have little tolerance for incompetence and kiss assing.  So, we both get passed over when it comes time for good courses and fun jobs. 
As a stripper, if your clients like you and want you, doesn't matter at all if your bosses like you.  Helps if your co-workers like you.  I'm a big ole newb, and I've noticed a disgusting trend of girls stealing, like not when I'm not at the table with them, but coming over to my table or snatching them while we're walking back from smoke area, my clients.  Where's your decorum ladies?  I'm perhaps too nice or tolerant because I don't need this job.  However, guaranteed if I did that I would hear about it.  I'm just too new to stir the pot.  I also shouldn't say that it's a trend....  I guess more than one girl is doing it but one girl doesn't do it all the time.  Hmmm, it did piss me off tonight because one guy was apparently waiting for a stag, and I didn't see that little skank again after she literally stole this guy as we were walking through a doorway.  Fuck, who knows I could have banked with him.  I also didn't see him or the party... so maybe he bailed.  I'll ask on Tuesday.
I really shouldn't have smoked last night.  Fuck, this cleanse that I'm doing has me a little messed up.  I'm really headachey and deeply congested.  My body is working way harder to get the toxins from the ciggys out of me than normal. 
I think I could hussle a little harder though.  Especially last night.  I spend a while with people.  I kept going back to people who were fun and familiar.  Ahhh, good point Genny :)  I do this too, even though a couple of these guys weren't especially fun, they were so flattering, and familiar.  I do this in real life.  I'll go to people I subconsciously feel I'm better than because they are safe and I feel I won't be rejected by them.  When i do get rejected it hurts my ego so much more.  I do get rejected, by these people, because usually we don't have much in common. That was a HUGE revelation for me. This could be a "quit while you're ahead" moment.  So on that note; I quit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment